Brazilian Butt Lift in Boca Raton, FL
A Brazilian butt lift is quickly becoming one of the most popular plastic surgery procedures. In the past decade, this procedure has had a tremendous rise in demand. Dr. Ress specializes in Brazilian butt lifts in Boca Raton and the greater South Florida area, including cities such as Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, Fort Lauderdale and all throughout Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade counties. Dr. Ress and the team at liv Plastic Surgery are here to provide you with natural-looking results that will make you feel and look your best.
For more Before and After pictures click here.
What is a Brazilian Butt Lift?
The Brazilian butt lift is a type of buttock augmentation surgery where a patient’s own fat is transferred from one part of the body to the buttocks. There are two types of buttock augmentation surgery. The first involves the placement of implants to enhance the shape and size of the buttocks. The second, known as a Brazilian butt lift, involves a transfer of fat from some other part of the body to the buttock area. In medical terminology, both are called gluteal augmentations.
liv surgeons have perfected both these procedures, and patients travel from all over the world to South Florida to experience their skill and high level of care.
Buttock augmentation procedures are most often performed in an outpatient setting, and the type of anesthesia administered will depend on your particular case. The surgeon and his staff will discuss all the options and assure that you are comfortable with all aspects of the procedure.
What are the Benefits of Butt Augmentation Surgery?
- You can expect a firmer, fuller buttocks, and results will be seen once the normal swelling diminishes.
- Enhanced self-esteem is experienced by the vast majority of patients. Buttock augmentation is among the most popular procedures for men and women, and thousands of them are performed in the U.S. each year. They are safe and discomfort is minimal.
- Softens your look
What are the Types of Butt Augmentation?
- Sculptra® Butt Lift – Sculptra® is a filler that works to thicken skin and stimulate collagen growth, producing a firmer and more lifted butt. Sculptra® butt lifts are non-surgical. Dr. Ress is one of few plastic surgeons doing this procedure in Florida.
- Fat Transfer Augmentation (Brazilian Butt Lift) – Fat is collected by use of liposuction through small inconspicuous incisions and is deposited in the appropriate areas to form the desired shape and size.
- Implant Augmentation – An incision will be made. The incision can be made toward the top on both sides of the upper buttock, toward the bottom in both of the gluteal creases, between both cheeks (hidden in the crease) or with one incision placed down the center of the sacrum, or the crease between the buttocks. The length of the incision and scar is directly related to the affected areas. Implants are inserted so that the desired shape and size is achieved.
Who is a Candidate for Buttock Augmentation Surgery?
If any of the following conditions apply to you, you may be considered a good candidate for buttock augmentation surgery:
- You are bothered by the feeling that your buttocks is too small
- You are unhappy with the roundness or general shape of your buttocks
- Your buttocks are asymmetrical
- You have a bloated appearance due to excess fat
What are the Results of a Buttock Augmentation?
Patients often report increased self-esteem and a better figure, as well as increased compliments from family and friends. Recovery time is a few days, and patients can resume normal activity in about two weeks. This procedure has become wildly popular in South Florida, including in Fort Lauderdale and Miami.
What is a Sculptra® Butt Contouring?
Sculptra® is a collagen-stimulating filler that is traditionally used in facial rejuvenation to fill smile lines, marionette lines and chin wrinkles. Sculptra® works to thicken skin and stimulate collagen growth, and the results can last for up to two years. Recently, Sculptra® has been used in other areas of the body to create fullness, firmness, lift and contour. One of the most popular new uses for Sculptra® is for butt contouring, creating a non-surgical butt lift.
Dr. Andrew Ress is one of very few plastic surgeons doing this procedure in the whole state of Florida, and is the only one in Palm Beach and Broward Counties! If you are looking for a surgical alternative to help reshape your backside, call liv Plastic Surgery and explore your options.
What is the Pre-Surgery Consultation like?
During your complimentary consultation, your liv plastic surgeon will determine which types of body contouring methods suit you best. A complete medical history will be taken as well as a physical exam. Patients over age 40 or with a history of gastric sleeve or bypass surgery will require a preoperative medical screening exam and a full nutritional evaluation. All your questions will be answered in great detail. Your liv plastic surgery doctor will discuss the options with you and then recommend which method is best for your situation. The duration of the surgery and choices of anesthesia, whether local or complete, will be clearly explained by your doctor prior to the procedure.
How Much Does a Brazilian Butt Lift Cost?
Buttock augmentation is generally considered a cosmetic procedure and therefore is not covered by insurance. The cost of your Brazilian butt lift will depend on your aesthetic goals and desired outcome. During a consultation, Dr. Ress will review the cost of all your options, so there is never a financial surprise. We believe that an investment in yourself is the best investment you will ever make, therefore, we offer financing so you can achieve your aesthetic goals both physically and financially.
Dr. Ress of liv Plastic Surgery is a board-certified and fellowship-trained plastic surgeon and has performed countless successful Brazilian butt lift surgeries. Dr. Ress has practiced in Boca Raton for 20 years serving patients in Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, Fort Lauderdale and all throughout Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade counties. Contact us today to schedule your consultation and start the path to having the body you’ve always wanted.