Skin Care Products in Boca Raton, FL
At liv Plastic Surgery we offer medical-grade skin care products to women and men living in and around Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, Fort Lauderdale and all throughout Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade counties. We only carry the skin care lines that we fully believe in. If we wouldn’t personally use it, we don’t carry it. You can rest assured that any product that you find at our facility has been hand selected and represents quality and effectiveness.
What are Skin Care Products?
Professional strength or medical-grade skin care products are also known as cosmeceuticals. The difference between our products and over-the-counter products is that the brands that are sold in drugstores contain lower amounts of active ingredients. Our products are all medical-grade skin care products and contain a higher concentration of active ingredients. At liv Plastic Surgery our medical professionals can dispense these products because we are trained to evaluate whether a particular concentration is appropriate for each client.
What are the Benefits of Skin Care Products?
- Affects the skin in biological ways and are able to penetrate the skin’s upper layers
- Cosmeceuticals contain medical-grade ingredients
- Developed to a higher standard with quality ingredients to provide effective results
- Customized to your specific needs
What Skin Care Products Do We Offer?
One selection of medical-grade skincare products is always expanding. Call our aesthetican to get a full list of the latest additions to our skin care store.
- ZO® – ZO® products were created by board-certified dermatologist Dr. Zein Obagi. The ZO® line of skin care products is a revolutionary way to treat, maintain and prevent skin issues that just about anyone can use. There are not many skin limitations to this product, and it serves a wide array of skin types and skin concerns. The ZO® Medical and ZO® Skin Health lines have a number of cleansers, toners, oils, sun screens, moisturizers, and more.
- Obagi® – Beyond the ZO® line specifically, we do carry the full line of Obagi® products. We choose the Obagi® line because of the wide variety of skin care products, the potency of the products and the superior results of the products. The products are designed to help minimize the appearance of premature skin aging, skin damage, hyperpigmentation, acne, and sun damage. These products are wonderful to use prior to any skin rejuvenation treatment as well as after treatments to help maintain treatment results.
- EltaMD® – We have also chosen to carry the EltaMD® skin care line due to its tried-and-true use for over 25 years. This product works incredibly well for wound healing, sun protection and overall skin rejuvenation. EltaMD® is widely used and recommended by physicians, hospitals, burn centers, rehabilitation clinics, and long and short-term care centers. This line provides innovative products that help restore, protect and maintain healthy skin in almost all skin types.
Who is a Good Candidate for Skin Care Products?
You are a good candidate for our skin care products if you:
- Are looking to restore a brighter facial appearance
- Are not seeing results from over-the-counter skin care products
- Want to prep your skin for other cosmetic treatments
- Want to care for and maintain results from a cosmetic skin treatment
How Much Do Skin Care Products Cost?
All of our lines and products range in cost. Discuss your interests with one of our knowledgeable aestheticians and let them guide you to what is right for your needs and skin concerns. After any procedure or treatment at liv Plastic Surgery, your medical professional will always encourage you to add a product to your regimen if we believe it will be beneficial. We will be sure to discuss any costs related to that purchase at that time.
If you live in or around Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, Fort Lauderdale or anywhere throughout Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade counties, and are looking for the finest personal service and facilities that are always warm, relaxed and patient-focused, then look no further. We are here to address your aesthetic needs and help you achieve the best you, both inside and out. Contact us today set up your complimentary consultation.