Liposuction in Boca Raton, FL
One of the most popular plastic surgery procedures in the United States today is liposuction. Due to the extreme desire for this procedure, there have been many variations of it developed, both surgical and non-surgical. Dr. Ress of liv Plastic Surgery offers the latest in liposuction procedures for men and women in South Florida. Located in Boca Raton, Dr. Ress serves patients in and around Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, Fort Lauderdale and all throughout Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade counties.Dr. Ress is here to provide you with natural-looking results, advanced technology and superior quality care.
What is Liposuction?
Liposuction, also known as lipoplasty or lipo, is a procedure designed to reshape and slim parts of the body by removing excess fat. At liv Plastic Surgery, we utilize the latest technologies to do this by offering VASERlipo®.
What are the Benefits of Liposuction?
- Remove unsightly bulges of fat using minimally invasive technique
- Cost of liposuction is less than many other cosmetic procedures
- Minimal downtime from work and other activities
What are the Types of Liposuction?
- Traditional – Uses a salt water numbing solution for anesthesia followed by mechanically streaking of fat with a hollow tube called a cannula.
- VASER® Ultrasound Assisted – Uses the power of ultrasonic energy to break up and melt the fat with minimal trauma to surrounding tissues.
Who is a Candidate for Liposuction?
You should consider liposuction surgery if you have:
- Unsightly bulges of fat around the waist, abdomen, thighs, buttocks or neck that exercise and diet won’t remove
- Good to excellent skin tone
- Male breast enlargement
- Neck fat without too much excess skin
- Bra fat
Why is Liposuction So Popular?
Liposuction is so beloved because of its simplicity and its proven success rates. Additionally, it is a fairly quick procedure that produces results. The procedure involves the surgeon inserting a cannula (small hollow tube) just below the skin where the excess fat is located. Using a back-and-forth motion to break up the fat, the surgeon creates small bubbles that are then suctioned out of the body.
VASERlipo® uses state-of-the-art ultrasound technology. This technology allows the surgeon to focus on targeting only unwanted fat while preserving the surrounding tissues (such as nerves and blood vessels). By doing this, VASER® liposuction produces smooth contours and a much faster healing time. Patients see greater results with VASERlipo® than standard liposuction, in addition to a quicker recovery.
Results from your lipo procedure can be incredibly dramatic. Expect significant improvement in your shape and especially how you fit in clothes. Weight loss, though, is not possible via liposuction
During your complimentary consultation, Dr. Ress at liv Plastic Surgery will determine which type of liposuction surgery method suits your needs. Contact us today if you are a woman or man yearning to look your best in Boca Raton or any surrounding areas of South Florida, including Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, Fort Lauderdale and all throughout Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade counties.